TWO GIANTS OF FOOTBALL
I think  Barcelona and Real Madrid are giants of football. These teams are very successful. Both teams have very  important players. These teams are from Spain. Both teams are playing in La Liga. At the same time the two teams are  in competition. Everyone knows them as a great competitor. The league champion is sometimes Barcelona and  sometimes Real Madrid. Likewise, both teams have lots of  fans. The fans  interested in their teams. The fans buy the  team's shirt and team's  hat . Thus , fans support teams. I want to talk about the teams staff. Let's start !
            First, let’s start with Barcelona. Barcelona is a very big club. Barcelona's technical director is Guardiola. He is a successful sports guy. He is 41. He started working  with Barcelona in 2007. Before that, he was a soccer player in Barcelona’s infrastructure. He said ; '' I am happy, because I work with Barcelona.''
I want to  talk about the team's players. Undoubted the best and most valuable player is in this  team ; Lionel. 
Messi. He is very talented. Everyone knows  he is the best player in the world . Sports writers says; Messi can use his  legs very quickly. Messie’s shirt number is  10. And the team's other important players are Victor Valdes , Andrés Iniesta , Xavi and  David Villa.
            Second ; Real Madrid. Real Madrid is very big and important club , too. Real Madrid’s coach is Jose Mourinho. He is a successful sports guy. He is 49. He started working with Real Madrid in 2010.
            Real madrid is special for me Because the team has three Turkish  players in its squad. Players names are Nuri Şahin , Hamit Altıntop and Mesut Özil. Mesut played two seasons with Real Madrid. But Nuri and Hamit played one season. Mesut was transferred from Werder Bremen. Werder Bremen is a German sports team. Mesut has developed in Germany himself. He said ‘I'm very happy because I am the first Turkish player in Real Madrid shirt clothing. More quality players in the team, I will give my best. I received great support from my family and my friends all my life. I'm happy Because I play an important player with Kaka and I am happy to be working with Mourinho.’ Nuri Şahin was transferred from Borussia Dortmund. Hamit Altıntop was transferred from Bayern Münih. The team’s most valuable  players , Ronaldo and Kaka.  And the team's other important players are Iker Casillas , Pepe , Sergio Ramos , Sami Khedira , Karim Benzama , Di Maria and Higuain.
Okey ; Do you know El Clasico ? Maybe you know El Clasico but let me explain Real Madrid and Barcelona matchs' name is El Clasico. Everyone goes to Spain to watch this match. Everyone shut down businesses.
In the meantime, I am fan from Real Madrid. ;)
By Ahsen Karakaş