VOLLEYBALL IS MY LOVER 

Hi Guys !Today , I want to talk about my lover.Absolutely , It is volleyball.I love this game.When I was 10 , I started volleyball.In the past , I was very succesful volleyball player.I am not as good as in the past.



     Because Now ; I am not playing  volleyball.So I follow to sport's news.Especially Volleball's news.For example new player of teams , new team's coach of teams...
So , I am very tall girl.I am the tallest girl of my girlfriends.I think I am tall because I am volleyball player in the past.
I want to talk about my favorite volleyball player from Turkey.My favorite volleyball player is Neslihan Darnel.She is very successful.She is really talented.She is amazing for me.She started volleyball in DSI.Now,She is volleyball player in Eczacıbaşı Vitra.I think ; You know Neslihan Darnel.Because ; She carried Turkish flag in Open Ceremony,2012 London Olimpic Games.



She is married.She has got a daughter.Her name is Zeynep.She is very cute.In my opinion She the same her mother.And 17 is jersey of Neslihan Darnel.

And I want to talk about Turkish volleyball league.Volleyball Players from all over the world, are playing our league's teams.For example Yeon Keung Kim.She is from South Korea.She is very successful.She is player of Fenerbaçe Universal.

Thanks for Reading ..

By Ahsen Karakaş