Hi everybody! I want to write something about my favourite season: Spring.






Spring starts on March 21. Actually, in Turkish culture, air, water and earth warm up before spring. First, air warms up on February 20-21. After air and water warm up on February 26-27. Finally, on March 5-6, earth warms up and spring comes. Spring ends on June 22.




When spring comes, the weather can be rainy. Most people think that spring rain makes people relaxed. But of course, you can be sick because of that rain, too. And there is another problem : DepressionWhen winter ends, you can feel very bad and you don't have to have a reason to feel bad. And a different side of Spring, there is a sickness named Spring Fewer coming with spring. If you always feel tired in spring, it means you should do exercises to feel better.


In my opinion, it isn't false to water the thorn of rose in order to rose can grow up. I mean, of course there can be some bad sides of spring, but I think it is still the best season. Because, Spring reminds me freedom. When spring comes, weather is always warm and fresh. In each spring morning, sun smiles to the sky. Only spring nights can make people happy like that. If plants seem perfectly green, it means you are in spring. And when spring comes, world breathes deeply. I think : Spring is freedom.


Muzaffer Tarık Afacan