Dear Friend,
Hi!! I'm Semiha. I'm from Sakarya in Turkey.I am fourteen years old.I'm a student.I'm tall with browm hair and brown eyes.I've got a big family.
My mother's name is Hasibe.She is a housewife.Her favourite food is beans.She has got brown eyes and black hair.She is middle sized and medium-weight.Her birthday is in January.
My father's name is Irfan.He is forty-one.He is a teachers.His favourite food is chicken.He has got black eyes and black hair.He is over-weight.His birthday is in May and his horoscope is taurus.


My brother's name is Mehmet.He is sixteen years old.He is a student at Sakarya High School.His favourite subject at school is maths.His favourite film star's Nicolas Cage.He has got brown eyes and brown hair.He is thin.His birthday is in August.He is a lion.
Fatma and Ahmet are our grandparents.Fatma is seventy-six and Ahmet is eight-two years old.Their favourite film stars are Kemal Sunal and Cuneyt Arkın.They have got a dog.It's name is Tansan.It is an old dog.It's favourite food is bone.It has got four puppies.They are lovely and very small.


My uncle's name is Burhan.He's fifty years old.He is retired and married.His wife's name is Sevim.They have got two children.Their children's names are Uğur and Sevgi.They are my cousins.My uncle Burhan and his family're in Istanbul.
Well,that's all about my family and me.What's your family like?
Write to me soon.
Sincerely,
F.Semiha AYDEMİR
A / 9-B 168