LIFE OF ALIENATION



When I was eight years old I left my country and my friends because of the war , honesly when I heard that I will treavel to another country I thought it will be like a tripe just for a week or maybe for month and we will go back ,I didn't know it will be for a long time and I thought not as i thought It will be a little while.
When I arraived to syria I felt so happy to fell in peace and there is no one to attack or hurt me and I can play in the mall and do shopping sefly but with all these things I started to miss my home ,my school ,my friends,and all simple things ,when you feel homesickness you just want to go back home what ever is there .
After four months I went to school and I didn't know any one but they start to talk to me they were so kind then I start study there were many difficulties but I succeded in all my exams after two years I met a girl I thought that she will never with me she was look like she get angry quickly and doesn't want to talk with any onebut when I start to talk with her she was so nice and friendly her name's diana she was my best friend and we were to gother for five years all the taime.
The worst thing in alienation is you don't know where your home is because when they want their home you should give it to them for example; when we were in syria we changed our home ten times and sometimes we couldn't found anybody to help us that was the worst things but there were also  good things; I met a good friend and learnt a lot things one of them was steadfastness and always we should say''allhamdullah'' because perhaps God may put bad things in our lives in order to make us learn from them and God gave me a lot of things to make my life happy and good and all of us when we feel sad or foil we must remember that (we are not alone Allah with us) the moment we left our home in syria I looked at my home one last time and there was no thing just me an my friends I couldn't belive after that day I will not see them again.


Finally I hope that situationin Iraq and Syria get better to go backe there ,and I wish all peace and safety for whole world.
By SAJA ALAA