01st December. In our family this date is very important, because it's my father's birthday and he grows older every year on this date. This year, this date came again and it took away my father to the numbers that begin with four and we celebrated this day with joy. We bought him a special cake and al ot of presents. We celebrated his 40. birthday. I was curious about something. My father was an age older and we celebrated this. Then I asked : "Why are the people celebrating the day when they are older ? "Suddenly I found the answer . Birthdays are special days, because it's the anniversary that your beloved come to the world. And he\she is with you and you are happy. Look, the birthdays are the days to remember that you are happy and peacefull. I think people do not celebrate the birthday, they celebrate the years they were together.

   All in all we celebrate birthdays because our family is together. And the biggest present is that family is together, happy and peacefull.
   I wish that you celebrate a lot of birthdays together.


By Zehra UZUN