Hi. I'm a class. My name is A/11-A. I have got 20 students. Their names are, Sümeyye, Rabia, Revaha, Esma, Havva, Enes, Zehra, Hava, Mahmut, Şeyda, Büşra, Hümeyra, Enzel, Rümeysa, Şüheda, Yaprak, Erdem, Zahit, Hatice and Adem. All of them are wonderful people. And all of them have got different qualities. 
     Şeyda and Enzel are a perfect pair. And they are the most naughty girls around my students. Notwithstanding they are very clever, studious and warm-hearted. Sümeyye joined me this year. She is very clever and studious. Her arabic is very well. She is going to join the arabic knowledge competition. Good Luck Sümeyye. Rabia, Esma, Havva and Rümeysa are a very good foursome. They do everything together. Zehra is a very different student. Her lessons are very good. Her relations to her friends very strong. And she is a very outspoken girl. Hava is a chechen person. She is very intelligent . She is very capable. She draws very beautiful pictures. So she wants to be arhitect. MAhmut is a helpful and bighearted person. He lends money everybody. So everybody like him. Büşra is a quiet girl. If you don't ask her any question, she doesn't speak. But her relations to her friends are very strong. She talks them easily. Hümeyra is very genial girl. She is optimic in every position. Şüheda is very helpful girl and she is friendship. Yaprak is an enjoyable girl. She loves her friends very much. She can play guitar very well. Erdem is very interesting boy. He likes to read book very much. He is interested in Eurovision. He has got very nice sound. And his biggest dream is to be a doctor. Zahit is very studious. He is a funny friend. Hatice is the most quiet person of my students. You can't hear her voice easy. If you persist, may be you can. And Adem is a diverse person. He is very studious this year.
     Yes, All of them are my students. They love me so much. And I love them, too. They sometimes pollutes me. But Şeyda, Enzel or Enes rarely clean me. Namely they gratify me. So I decided to write their qualities and send your periodical. Good bye.

By Enes KAŞKAŞ