I live in a three storey house in Sapanca. Our house is in a private and protected site. There are small gardens at front and back sides of our house. In our gardens we have several flowers and trees.
     At the first floor there is a small toilet at the right side of the extrance hall. On the left side there is a kitchen. In the living room there is a table with six chairs. There is a furniture unit at the other side of the living room. The colour of the furniture is brown and beige.
     At the second floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The bedroom on the right side is my dad's bedroom. My bedroom is on the left side. There is a small bedroom for our guests next to my bedroom. My bedroom is furnished for a teenager. The colour of my furniture is lilac. The colour of my carpet is pink. Also my room has a small balcony.
     At he third floor there are two small rooms. We use one of the rooms for putting spare things and the other one as a laundry room.
By Tuğçegül Şalkamcı