My Sense Of Fashion
                                                       

In the future I want to be a interior designer or a fashion designer.
So this time I wanted to write something about this.

My sense of fashion:

In my opinion there has to be more than 3 colors in your clothes. 
2 main colors and the 3. one has to be incompatible.
My favorite colors:


1-White
2-Pale blue
3-Turquoise

I prefer street style.

Your accessories should look like a miniature version of your clothes.
I love accessories themed:

1-Angels & wings
2-Owls
3-Keys
4-Funny faces & funny words
5-Music




About make-up; I don't think that we need make-up at all but if you
want to wear make-up, than:

1-Your lipstick's color has to be the third color the incompatible one
2-Apply eyeshadow(from the main colors)
3-Don't forget mascara(black is the best)
4-I love eye-liners :D









some islamic wearing examples:












                                                                    Medine ISRAPILOVA