A FRIEND FROM SPACE

     Ryuzaki is my best friend. He came the world from space. He can’t breath because he doesn’t have lungs.He has a very interesting story about his life. Let’s listen it from him.

“ Hi ! I’m Ryuzaki.I came the world from space. I’m not an alien.I am a human but I don’t have lungs.I want to tell about space.Space is very big place. And you can find what you want in space.Space has a very big shopping center. We don’t use cars , motorbikes or public transportations.We always fly . It is very entertaining thing. But I don’t do it in world because of gravitation.And there is no end of the space. So If a person losts in space we can’t find the person. So; our population always decreases. If you want to come to space , you shouldn’t have lungs. I was just kidding. If you want to come , you should find a rocket. Or you can produce it. And lastly , don’t ask my family. Because I lost my family. “

                    By Zeynep Filiz