How do you watch movies ? Do you go to cinema ? Do you buy or rent a movie ? Or are you a couch potato* ? Many people still like to go to the cinemas. Others prefer to rent or buy movies. Sometimes, for people who prefer going to cinema, excitement of the first time is important. Also as you know the sound is better and the picture is bigger. Even there is delicious popcorn... In addition, it's funnier to see a movie at cinema with your friends or with your family. Consequently I always prefer going to cinema with my friends or with my sister. I've never go to cinema alone. I think it could be boring, couldn't it ? 


     You want to watch a film at the cinema but you don't have free time to go, like me. This reason leads to you buy or rent it. Actually I've never rented a movie, so far. I always buy them. Because I want to have it and I collect them. 

     Or if you don't want to go to cinema you can buy or rent a movie and you can watch it at your home whenever you want. And you can watch the same part again and again. You don't have to watch the entire film at once. For couch potatoes, renting or buying a movie is the best choice, too. You can eat what you want while watching it at home. You can also lie and relax on the sofa ( some cinema's seats are very uncomfortable ). Of course, the most important thing is you can take a break without missing anything. 

     As you can see, they are so different. And I like both going to cinema and buying movies. 

Couch Potato : A person who spends a lot of time indoors and eats a lot while watching TV and gets fat.



By Beyza ÖZDİN