Hello friends! Today I will share about my favourite rapper Sagopa Kajmer to you.He is my favourite singer because I find very deep meanings in his songs.Now I will tell his story to you.

Yunus Özyavuz (Sagopa Kajmer) was born on 17 August 1978 in Samsun.He started music life as being a DJ in Samsun's local radio.He founded Kuvvetmira band in 1998.This band had got lots of members but today only Kolera and Sago in this band.His name was "Silahsız Kuvvet" in 1999.He published two albums with this name.After than he started to use Sagopa Kajmer name.The name of Sagopa Kajmer comes from Sagopa Pyramid.





He published and produced many albums between 2002-2005. I like "Bir Pesimistin Gözyaşları" and "Romantizma" in these albums.In 2006, he married with Esen Özyavuz (Kolera) and they founded self record company "Melankolia Music" with his wife.

He has got two albums with Kolera.These are "İkimizi Anlatan Bir Şey" and "Bendeki Sen". "Bendeki Sen" is one of the best 5 albums in 2010 year on TRT Music Awards.



Sagopa Kajmer published an album last summer.This was "Kalp Hastası". I bought it in release day! He has got twelve albums and my favourite album is "Romantizma".It is very dark and pessimist album.Sago and Kolera have got many music awards.Their albums sold thousends of copy.
He recognized religious in Turkish rap community.He loves his religion.
He has got many fans.They are MF (Melankolia Family) . MF likes Melankolia and I like too!

Thanks for reading!

Said Emre Şirin