Dinner In The Sky               
                               

    I have always dreamt about having a dinner in the sky. But I think my dream won’t become true as it costs a lot of money to have a dinner in the sky. Everyone imagines having a dinner in the sky except the ones who are afraid of heights and don’t have much money.


    This restaurant firstly opened in Belgium in 2006. But today, it has branches in various cities including Las Vegas. The brances are generally opened in developed countries because the dinner costs almost €10,000.


    Every protection is provided for safety. But you can be afraid when you look down people after drinking too much. Sometimes it has problems because people in the sky have difficulties in hearing each other. So they have to shot each other across the table.
    If I had much money, I would like to have an experience like this in my life. It would be a great memory for me.


    Undersea Restaurant

     The restaurant was opened in 2004 and it costed over €3 million to build, and if you want to have an experience in the restaurant you have to pay about €160. It means, first of all, you need to save such a lot of money before going there.

    You don’t need to think too much to guess what the restaurant’s menu has.  I think, eating fish while watching a view of alive fishes is little bit odd. Besides eating dinner, you can stay and spend your night by sleeping underwater. And if you want to do that, you have to pay €7,500! Although it costs too much, I think it is worth.


Hatice Ceren Balıkçıoğlu