When you are stressed, you should listen to music. Because you forget your problem, when you listen to music. I think, you should listen to your favorite music. Also, you feel better.
           If you still feel unwell, you should ride a bike. When I ride a bike , I feel free. So I always ride a bike. I think the bike is a tool of freedom. So you should ride a bike.


If you don’t have a bike, you should go shopping. Because it is very fun. When you do shopping, you forget your problem.To conclude, you should do something else. So this reduces your problem.                                                                                                                              

Ömer Özkaya

When I’m stressed I play computer games. Because I forget my problems. If I don’t have a computer, I read books because books are my friends.

When I’m stressed, I go to cinema. I always watch comedy films. To conclude, when I’m stressed I do different activities.
                                                                                                                             Kübra Şık


            To cope with stress, I write a letter to me. I think about my problems and I write them. When the letter finish, I read it. I relax. Sometimes, I go outside. I go shopping. Because shopping makes me happy.

 So I relax. If I have headache, I sleep. Sleeping makes me relax.To cope with stress I do exercises regularly, eat chocolate and listen to music.
  M.Nur Mermer

    I’m president of my class.  If there is a confusion in the class, I get stressed. I listen to music or eat chocolate.

 It gives me energy and I relax. I like music and dancing. If I have a problem with my family I go out and run. Essentially, I like doing exercises regularly. Also, I’m studying for university. Sometimes I feel suffocated and I change the color of my room.

 Hatice Sümeye Kübra Çelik