I woke up at night with the voices I heard when I opened my eyes a man was looking at me. then suddenly he disappared. I didn't know what to do. I went to bathroom and washed my face. that couldn't be real. I slept again. When I woke up in the morning the window was opened. I told all of this to my mom. But she didn't believe me. She said "It was just a dream sweetie.".






Then I went to school but I couldn't listen the lessons. Finally the school finished. While I was going home a car was almost killing me. When I looked the car a aman was looking at me. It was him. He was the man who was in my house last night.I shocked. Then he just went away.




I went home. The door was opened. My mom and dad were murdered. one of them was in the kitchen and the other one was in the living room. There was blood everywhere. Then I felt someone was behing me. The man was behing me. We fight a lot. Then I killed him with the knife that I took from the kitchen. Everybody thought that I killed my mom and dad. Police send me to jail. But I escaped. Now, I'm writing this. :)


                                                                                   
                                                                                                   Hale Nur HIKMET