I and my family went to my dream holiday village last summer, where houses resemble fairy-tale houses. The beach was in front of these charming houses.

The first day, I and my mother went around the whole village. We found ourselves in lush green way. We walked with birds chirping. We would hear the sound of the sea. After that, we went down to the beach. My sisters, my brother and my father were there. They were swimming in the sea. We went to their side. We swam together. After, we played volleyball in the beach. my sisters and I laid on the sand and while we were watching the sky, we drew shapes with the stars.


The second day, I went down to the beach on my own. The beach was empty. I laid in a hammock. I watched the sea and I listened to the silence. Next, I saw people jumping with parachute. I wanted to jump with parachute. I ran to my father and I told him. I and my father climbed the mountain to jump with parachute. After that, I jumped with parachute, this was so much fun. My mother took photographs when I was in the air. she had fun almost as much as me. After I landed with parachute, my sisters my brother and I boarded on a sailboat. Meanwhile we jumped to the sea and again we boarded on sailboat. I was very tired that day. We went to our crazy home singing.


The third day, That day I had surfing on my mind. I convinced my father. My brother, my father and I went surfing. Surfer thought somethings. We did a little bit surfing. The sky was awesome in that day. I took my laptop and I went to the back of the house the lush greenery. After that, I listened music and I watched the sky. That day was also very nice.


My days were busy and funny. I had a holiday which I will never forget.

                                                                                                          Ayşegül KOCAMAN