JORDAN


     Hi there ! Today ; I want to talk about my favorite model of shoe.It's Jordan. Jordans're very famous models of Nike. They've many different styles and colors.I'm crazy about them.Because ; I like sporty and hip-hop fashion.And they belong to important part of this fashion.They look really cool and comfortable.
Jordans're  reference Michael Jordan.He's the best player in NBA of all time.In the past ; he was a star in Chicago Bulls.He was really amazing.I think ; his success influenced to Nike.


     Today ; many people say '' Jordans look very rude.'' However many fashion designer have different style ideas about them.First ; If  you go to cinema with your friends you should wear a jean and a nice t-shirt.Moreover you should wear a cool jacket on your t-shirt.So ; you can use Jordans.I think your Jordans  match the same color with your t-shirt and jacket.You look like really cool and fabulous.At the same time you can go to concert with this combination.You'll have good appearance.Second ; If you wear a sweatshirt you can use them.You'll have sporty and hip-hop style.You can go out and use this combination in your daily life.And in many other combination. 
    


       What is your idea? Do you like them ? How can you use Jordans ? My answer of last question is ; you can use them with all your clothes.Because Jordans're the perfect part in your every combination.

     Finally ; I wan to finish with Mike Will Made It's song.The song's name is 23.There are perfect Jordans in music video of this song. And tells about Jordans.You know Michael Jordan were jersey number is 23.My favorite line from this song is ;
     J's on my feet !

By Ahsen Karakaş.