Elif Akyüz is from Sakarya. She is the youngest world champion in Turkey. We made an interview with her online with her for you, our precious readers


1-Why did yo choose wushu?
ELİF AKYÜZ:Because wushu is the most important sport for the human health,body and mind.I think it is very aesthetic and it is look beautiful on me
2-When did you start doing Wushu ?
ELİF AKYÜZ:I started in 2000
3-What are your targets for wushu?
ELİF AKYÜZ:My targets are ; winning seven medals in the World championships and winning three medal in olimpic championshps ,being the best in the World with my siblings,and I want to be better than chinese in wushu

4.Can you give us some imformation  about wushu?
ELİF AKYÜZ:Wushu has got two parts they are tao and sanda.Sanda is about fighting technics,kicking and punching technics.Tao has got three parts.They are styles of North,South style and touchi.
5-How many medals do you have?
EİF AKYÜZ:I can’t count I have alot of medals.  I guess I have 30-40 medal.
6-How do you prepare for competations ?
ELİF AKYÜZ:I prepare for them regularly.I do training for six hours in a day.and my tariners are chinese tarainers.
7-How did you feel when you won the World championshp?
ELİF AKYÜZ:I felt very very happy,and I was thankful to Allah.
9-What do you do in your typical day?
ELİF AKYÜZ:İn my typical day I study chinese language and I practice wushu
10-How is the life style in china?
E:Chinese are very hardworking  and they work in an order.they care time.they are never late they like to do everything on time.they study alot to be successful.
11-What do you think about chinese food?
EL:Chinese food is more different than turkish food.I cant get used to them
12-What do chinese people think about Turkis people ?
EL: They like Turks.

13-Where do you want to live in future,  in china or in turkey?
ELİ::I think I will  live in china because I want to learn more and I want to be the best.
14-Why did you go to china?
I went to China only for Wushu ?
15-What do you think about chinese language , is it difficult ?
Writing ,readin is difficult .intonations are more difficult but we are always together with chinese so it is not difficul  for us now. I can speak it easily.

                                                                                                                                                            Ş.Müberra UYSAL.