I listen to music for about two hours a day because this gives me great energy.I enjoy listening different styles of music.For example ; I listen to R&B , Hip-hop , Rock , hard metal , Pop ...
I think music is a comon language for people.

              My favorite group  is One Direction.The group is new but very popular.They are pop and R&B group.My favorite song of the group is '' What makes me beautiful ''. Group members' names are ; Liam Payne.He was born 29 August 1993. He is eighteen ,  Louis Tomlinson . He was born 24 December 1991.He is twenty , Niall Horan . He was born 13th September 1993. He is eighteen , Harry Styles .He was born  1 February 1994 , he is seventeen.Cheshire  Zayn Malik . He was born   12 January 1993.He is eighteen.They are very handsome. :)

              One of my favorite gruop is Children of Bodom.They are very , very popular.Everybody admires them.They are hard-metal group.Group is verysuccessful for hard-metal music.

               One of my favorite group is TOKIO HOTEL.They are perfect for me because I am their fan for 4 years.I love them.I want to talk about  Tokio Hotel.The group second name is Devilish.But they change it.Now , The group's name is Tokio Hotel.They are rock group.Group members' names are Tom Kaulitz , Bill Kaulitz. Bill and Tom are twins.They were born 01.09.1989. , Georg Listing. He was born 31.03.1987 . And  Gustav schäfer . They are from Germany.
     Rihanna ,Usher , Beyonce, Lady Gaga , Jay-Z , Adele , Lil Wayne ...
They are very successful and populer. I like them.

  Okey !.  Do you like listening to music ?

F.Ahsen Karakaş.