Last weekend, I and my friend went to a place called "Kuzhinem" and had an amazing day thanks to our English teacher. Let me explain you why;

 There was a "40 Hadith in English" event in our school. You had to memorize 40 hadiths that were given and so we did. I'm quite the shy person when it comes to being in front of a crowd so it was pretty challenging for me. I was freaking out in both, the contest and the announcement of the contestants. There were three more students and my friend Ahsen had the best score. Her reward was a breakfast with a friend and mine was a ticket to a movie. So we decided to use them and spend a fun weekend together.


 I had no idea where the place was so I left house almost an hour earlier before our meeting. I had a map on my phone and was ready to dig into the city to find the place. Luckily I saw the cafe out of the window of the bus. I definitely wasn't planning on coming half an hour earlier so I just went exploring around and spent time in some shops. Ahsen came just in time and we went inside. It was crowded and a little stuffy indoor so we decided to sit outside. We had a delighted chat while having a delightful breakfast. It was a  lot of fun :)










  After that, Ahsen had to leave for her class so we walked together to the bus station, after exchanging our goodbye's I took a bus to a mall near my neighborhood. I went upstairs to the theater and chose "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" to watch and Oreo's to eat. The movie was just amazing as Spider-Man himself, though there was a little boy making fun of me because I was sobbing towards the end.


 That day was also my cousin's birthday so after buying a present for him I went home. I spent the rest of my day at his birthday party which included loads of junk food. At the end of the day I rushed to bed and fell asleep too soon thinking that I would never be able to eat something again. Soo, besides having a stomach ache how was you're weekend? :D



                                                                                                              Medine ISRAPILOVA