I always wondered how would it be to live in Brighton, England.  Brighton is a town on the south coast of Great Britain. In the 18th century Brighton was known as a health resort and Prince Regent used it as a seaside getaway. But after the railway reached the town, it became very popular.


 As the name of the city, it's very bright and lovely. There are so many places I'm dying to see, one day. First of all, The Brighton Marine Palace and Pier.. The palace is wonderful just a Victorian classic. The Pier is very fun. Each May the Pier hosts the Brighton festival, the second biggest arts festival also the food and drink festival.


 Second of all, The train station.. For some reason I love train stations though I've never traveled by a train before and I would love to have my first one there. Finally, shops.. There are so many cute little high street shops especially in North Laine, that we definitely don't have in Turkey.


 Not only these beautiful places make me want to live in Brighton, but also the city makes people want to change their life styles, they become healthier and happier.In the parks you usually see people doing yoga and exercises. The menu's in the restaurants are mostly filled with healthy food. Lots of people start their day with a fresh fruit smoothie. Yet I can't even go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and I would really use some health.


 So for my own sake it would be really good to live in Brighton. I'm hoping to (at least) visit it as soon as I can. If you could live in another city which one would it be?


                                                                                                                   Medine Israpilova