My favourite subject is literature. I feel free in this world. Many essays, writers, poets and poems describe me, take part in this free world. When I want to learn about something, I can read an essay. It can broaden our horizon.When I feel different emotions I can find myself reading poems. Many times, when I can't explain myself, poems explain my feeling.There are many authors in our history.And do we know who they are? 


Most of them wrote throughout their lives. And most of them explained their feelings, their opinions in their writing.I think literature is the way of expressing ourselves. I think literature is the mutual point of communication. I think all of us can find ourselves in somewhere in literature. Also it educates us in our private lives it educates our behaviours, our speeches, our horizons.And our life style is changing literary because of literature.


I think literature is the life style!


Esad Güçlü