School is the nightmare of most of the students. I hate school, too. And many times I asked myself  "Is the school a necessity for us?" And I can't find any answers. Now I'm asking this question to you "Is the school necessity for education?" 




    We get up very early, and we rush to arrive school so we don't have breakfast. And in our country every student has to wear a uniform. I think this isn't responsible. Why do we wear uniforms? What's its benefit to learn? And why don't the other country's schools use uniform in their education system? 



    And we have many rules in our schools. Many schools are like independent states. And most of these schools have independent rules. Their rules are different from each other. And I think these school rules are  heavier than our laws. 



    They consider us as stupid people because I think stupid people need rules. And we go these places for learning something and education. We can use our brains. We can think. I think we don't need rules. And even we don't need school for learning.

     But this is my opinion. If you want to study in any university, of course you have to go school.


Esad Güçlü