Have you ever made a little search about guitars ? There’re many guitar brands and I learnt some of them last year . I love guitars voice especially when they are played quickly. It’s something like I can’t give up listening. As if touched all strings .And the most amazing voice is PRS and Fender guitars of others . Becuase they’ve different voice than other guitars and they’re so magnificent.

    PRS guitar are made by a man named Paul Reed Smith who was born February 18 , 1956 when he was in collage . He designed PRS and he is the owner of PRS Guitars . He used different materials such as maple , mahogany, rosewood ; the effect of tiger stripes , flame maple and the most important thing for me is unique bird figures on fingerboard . It makes them look better.
    



My favourite color on those guitars is red . And tiger striped ones look so beautiful . If I see a red PRS , you can’t guess what I can do . I feel dizzy and bite my arm.

   And Fender guitars are designed by an American person called Leo Fender who was born in 1909.This brand has two models . The first issued model is Fender Telecaster and other one is Stratocaster. And Stratocaster is a common model , many artist have already used it such as Eric Clapton , Ritchie Blackmore , Jimi Hendrix. And I think they’re right because this model is better than other one . My favourite color is black-brown for this model .


     I think all bands who rock should try them because they ‘re  so nice . I don’t mean I’m genius but all artist are pleased to use  them . If they use them , it will be better.


     It doesn’t matter how much expensive they’re if I’m in their shoes. Lastly those guitar are for crazy people and professional musicians who are in love with rock music.


By Zeynep Filiz Kaya