THE NEW BLACK IS GOLD


     Everybody has favorite colours.I belive that the colours symbolize the person's soul.Because your favorite colours have really important part in yourlife.
     

     You can design your room with your favorite colours.Maybe your clothes and your another furnitures has your favorite colours on them.Your favorite colours reflect your style.


     Red,blue,yellow,pink,orange,purple... There are a lot of colours.It's also means there are a lot of styles.
Infact many ladies prefer black in their clothes.They think is black makes them look thinner.It is true.But I think ıf we think like this ; it is not fair for '' Black''.


     In my opinion black symbolize elegance.It is very important.Elegance is the most beautiful thing in the world.And GOLD ... Black and Gold are my favorite colours.Both colours symbolize classy and elegance.The harmony of these two colours is perfect.


    I don't say '' Other colours aren't classy.'' But black and gold are more beautiful than others.

     
Everybody can use both colours everywhere.Especially fashion.Many big brands use both colours.For example ; Chanel , Givenchy , Celine , Dolce & Gabbani , Prada ... They use both colours in dresses.But     Celine and Chanel 're different.They use them in bags ; more.

     As I said my favorites are black and gold.What is your favorite colours ? Where do you use your favorite colours ? Plase share them with me !

By Ahsen Karakaş