As-Salamu Alaykum everyone.I'm your brother, Mustafa.I don't know that do you remember I had an article, Istanbul. And I said ISTANBUL is the most wonderful city in the world and I like Istanbul. I still think so. I came to Sakarya from here.Fortunatelly I came.And now, probably I will go to Istanbul again.I'm happy but at the same time I'm sad because I have a lot of good things in here.

  I'm studying in Adapazarı İmam Hatip High School.There are lots of good teachers. I have here for two years.And I know some teachers.They are very good people to us, students.They are interested in us like their children.We can talk about everything related us with them.

  I was in basketball team of school.And I had great teammates.We pulled of bronze medal in inter high school tournament.This was wonderful.Our coach was my English teacher.I like him and my teammates.



  I joined different activities.For example writing Arabic composition, reading Qur'an, hyming, some exams, discussion competition etc. And I had some awards from some of them. Most importantly I got together with different people.I got a rush with them.

  I had close friends and other friends.All of them are very important to me.Because I spent a large part of my time with them.I was in school during eight hours in a day.My friends were always next to me in each case.

  I have been here for two years.I was in two different classrooms, different circles of friends, different places and different events.So I know a lot of people I will never forget, I will remember you, people I have met here.

  There are precious people in everyone's lives.And there are in my life,too. And I'll never put anyone or anything before you.Because, I love you so.


Mustafa Kalfa