There are many questions in my mind.Like “How can I do something that are useful for my religion?” and “What should I do first?”.. And also it is one of the things which I usually discuss with my sister.She always says that I should start to do something instead of spending time unnecessarily and I should do some useful things as a young Muslim by using my fresh brain etc. Etc. Although I know she is totally right, I still don’t start to do something..Because I don’t know what I should do, how I can do.

Last day, I finally found my questions’ answers .It was thanks to my sister. She came to my side by holding a magazine in her hand. It is a monthly magazine which is for young Muslims. Despite of coming to our home monthly, I only read it a few times .Anyways, she gave it to me and said that there are something which can be useful for me.The article’s name is “If They Were Us What Would They Do?”. It is about adults’ regrets about their youth and what young MusIims should do. After reading the article, I decided to talk about it with you shortly because I think it can be useful for you who are youngs ,too.According to adults, youth is a really perfect time to do something new and they have many regrets about the things which they didn’t do when they were young. Because the things which are being able is more for a young. A young can have better ideas and more opportunity so if you ask an adult about their youth, most of their regrets are about the things which they didn’t. The article includes some succesful people’s regrets and offers to youngs. They say If they were us, they would learn more and use their knowledge for Islam. By the way, they show us what a young person can do and should do. The article firstly recommends us to believe ourselves. It says, don’t say “who am I?”, “There isn’t anything which I can do” and “There isn’t opportunity to do.” Wake up and shake someone who are indecisive off. Instead of them, find someone who can lead you. Because you can’t walk in this way alone. Youngs don’t belong to only tomorrows’ . Being today’s young don’t mean youngs can’t be useful except studying their lessons and some simple responsibility.Discover yourself, you are young and you need Islam.

As a young, each of us can use our talents in behalf of Islam. I think it is the most beautiful thing having an aim in life.Especially if it is in behalf of Islam, it is more and more beautiful.Because the hearts just find peace by refering ALLAH. Being busy with earthly things causes to forget afterdeath that is infinite and our main aim, too. Guys, dont you think we delayed little bit ? Well, since today, what about ganging?

By Gulsah Saricam