When I finished the 9th grade I had to choose a department.But I didn't know what I wanted to choose. My English was good and other lessons weren't good enough. I thought that I could imrove my English and perhaps I could study in English. Then I decided to choose English department. At that time my parents weren't living with us. I decided this way by myself. The 10th grade was awesome with my friends and my teacher Yusuf Yılmaz. At the 10th grade, I improved my English and learnt many things. Then the 10th grade was over and I didn't have a target still. 

In summer holiday, I thought about it. My family asked me what I wanted to be in the future. But I didn't have a decision. Actually my first target was being a governor. It changed a little bit. I thought about studying law and being a lawyer. This idea was logical and as I wish, I really thought about it and I decided to do my target. It wasn't easy to leave my class, my friends and my teacher. But if you want to do something, you need to give up something else.

 Before school started, I had changed my department. But I was still indecisive. Because no one adviced me anything and I was regretful. I was regretful for not keeping my promise to my class. But I want to make real my target and I must do everything for my target. Because I want to see that it is worth to leaving English. It was difficult to get used to Math lessons at the beginning. But it is better now. I'm getting used to my new class, teachers and lessons. The English department class A/10-F is always in my mind with nice memories and I miss A/10-F too much.


Naciye Melike Meraklı