After I finished 9th class,I chose the language class.Because I wanted to improve my English.
I think, I improved my English thanks to my English teacher but after I finished 10th class ,
I made very important decision about my life.Then, I talked my English teacher about my decision.
My English teacher showed respect to my decision so I'm so grateful to my English teacher.


When I left language class , my feelings confuses. Because I didn't learn only English but also 
I learnt friendship and determination at the language class also I think, I can explain myself better
thanks to language class so language class is always very important for me.


But I have a dream and I want to achieve my dream so I left language class. I want to be a lawyer
in the future.This is my dream so I must work hard to achieve my dream.I dedicated myself for this.
I hope I will achieve my dream. 


Although I left language class,I still love English so much , so English is always a part of my life.
The language class was unforgettable experience in my life.

I will never forget my English teacher and language classmates.


Suha Karaca