MY LAST SUMMER HOLIDAY


Last year ; I went to the hotel where my father works.I didn't have any friends.So I was bored.Later, I met with three girls.Their name's were Beste,Sıla and Özen. 

Next day I met Sıla's elder sister Selen. She was at the same age with me.We went to Aqua and had lunch together.Then we went for a walk but we lost our way.After a while we saw the signs and we feld very happy.Then I went to Bolu but my best friend Zuhal wasn't there.I used computer and surfed on internet.After a month 



Zuhal come , I was very happy when I saw her.We hang out together, played football and spent a lot of time. Unfortunalty I had to leave next day.I wen to her home in the morning of the day I leave.Later I come back home and I pacted my  luggage.I and my father went to Adapazarı ( Sakarya ) that evening.I had a fun and nice holiday.I was very happy.


By Tuğçegül ŞALKAMCI